It isn't always easy to buy shoes online, but at Earth Friendly Shoes, we want to give you the tools to make it as easy as possible with our comprehensive shoe fitting guides. These shoe fitting guides help show you how to measure shoe size, measure foot width, and how to fit shoes properly. Just in case your fit wasnt perfect, we offer FREE exchange and FREE returns so that you can order with confidence. Buying shoes online shouldn't ever feel like a gamble, which is why we do everything we can to make it as stress free an experience as we can.
Shoe Fitting Guides:
Measuring Your Feet In Five Basic Steps:
What you will need
: Two pieces of paper, A writing utensil, A ruler.
- Step down on a piece of paper and trace the outline of your foot
- Using the ruler, measure the length of your foot from the longest toe (usually the big toe, but depends on the foot) to the back of your heel.
- Measure the length of the foot across the widest part of the foot (usually across the ball of the foot).
- Compare the length measurements to our shoe length chart to find the corresponding size
- Compare your width measurements to our shoe width chart to find the letter(s) that correspond to your foot width.
Tips For Accurately Measuring Feet
- Measure your feet after a full day of walking because walking can slightly increase foot size.
- Measure your feet wearing the type of socks you will be wearing with your shoe. Only measure your feet while barefoot if you plan to wear shoes over your bare feet.
- Remember that the difference in shoe size measurements can be as small as 1/8 of an inch, so your foot measurements need to be accurate to be effective. Rounding up or down will lower the accuracy of the measurements.
- Measure both feet. Most people's feet are slightly asymmetrical. When buying shoes use the measurements from the larger foot.