Drs Remedy - Non-Toxic, Anti-Fungal Nail Polish
When Podiatrist Adam Cirlincione went with his pregnant wife to her first pre-natal appointment all of the doctor's recommendations made sense except one, no more nail polish until the baby was born. Curious, Dr. Cirlincione did some research and was horrified to discover that the most popular nail polishes on department store shelves contained harmful chemicals. Many of the most harmful chemicals present in nail polish also cause yellow, brittle nails. It made no sense, so Dr. Cirlincione discussed the problem with his colleague, Dr. William Spielfogel and the two decided to develop a non-toxic nail polish. Dr.'s Remedy Enriched, Non-Toxic Nail Polish is not only free of harmful chemicals but is enriched with enamel strengthening vitamins and ingredients like tea tree oil and garlic bulb extract. Manufacturer's Note: For best results, apply the Basic Base clear base coat, a layer of colored polish, and finish with the Calming Clear sealing top coat. Allow each coat to dry before applying a new layer. Do not attempt to apply polish over the Calming Clear top coat. The top coat has been designed to resist staining and any color applied on top of it will peel soon after application.
- Developed by two board certified podiatrists to prevent yellow, brittle nails
- Contains tea tree oil and garlic bulb extract
- Enhanced with vitamin C and Vitamin E to strengthen nail enamel
- Contains wheat protein to bind moisture and naturally increase shine
- Meets the non-toxic nail polish standards set out by the
- Contains none of the toxins present in most American beauty products
- DBP-free (Dibutylphthalate).
- Decreases your risk of getting sick from build ups of trace toxins over time
- Safe for pregnant women. A nail polish that won't harm your baby
- Safe for children - no risk of nail biters ingesting toxic chemicals
- Ideal for people who have allergic reactions to chemicals in commercial nail polishes
- Nail polish colors were selected by fashion experts to fit with current trends
- A manicure done with Dr.'s Remedy base coat, color, and top coat in that order is exceptionally long-lasting and durable
- V Vegan